The Knowledge Exchange for Entrepreneurship in Permaculture (KEEP) project encourages and supports permaculture-inspired entrepreneurs. In particular we want to support new business start ups.
The aims of the project are to:
- conduct preliminary research on the current state of permaculture enterprises and entrepreneurship;
- identify and explore key factors underlying the success of permaculture enterprises;
- identify, prepare and share case studies of outstanding permaculture enterprises;
- develop knowledge resources and knowledge sharing processes which will encourage a new wave of permaculture-inspired enterprises and;
- assist the Permaculture Association to create an enterprise hub
Their website provides advice, tips and useful links to help permaculture-inspired entrepreneurs.