University Alliance is searching for the Enterprise Stars of tomorrow.
We are holding a celebration of the emerging business talent among our students at the University of Salford at its MediaCityUK campus.
Enterprise Stars will culminate in the opportunity to win investment from a panel of investors. The festival also includes opportunities for networking, mentoring, showcasing ideas and advice and support on how to convert a great business idea into reality.
How to Enter?
- A two minute video outlining your business idea and its purpose. (50%)
- A simplified Business Model Canvas (50%)
Then send to the Enterprise department by Wednesday 11 April
All entries will then be assessed a winner to represent Kingston University in the final will be chosen.
What are the key deadlines and dates?
- Wednesday 11 April – Deadline for students application to the Kingston Enterprise Department
- Monday 16 April – Deadline for Universities to send entrant to University Alliance
- Thursday 14 June – Enterprise Stars Final at the University of Salford, MediaCityUK
What support can I get?
Please email the Enterprise department if you require any assistance with your application.
Students can also have their pitches recorded on the 21st March by the Kingston Media Department. – Please email here to inquire about spaces.
Also the University Alliance have created some material on how to stand out – check it out here.
What happens in the final?
A one-day enterprise festival will be hosted by Salford University at MediaCityUK on Thursday 14 June 2018, culminating in the opportunity for students to win investment and business advice from a panel of investors.
The day will consist of:
- Morning networking and learning
- A chance to prep and fine-tune pitches
- Afternoon pitching session
- Feedback and celebration